Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves around numbers.
Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers while others may have a fear of them, or even a phobia. For those of you who have already recognized and appreciate the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie. Welcome to Basic Bookkeeping!
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
- Module One: Introduction
- Module Two: Basic Terminology (I)
- Module Three: Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four: Accounting Methods
- Module Five: Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six: Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven: Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight: Payroll Accounting / Terminology
- Module Nine: End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten: Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module Eleven: Auditing
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Access Duration: 1 Month
PDUs Available: 10 PDUs
Course Fee: N10,000 | $33.00
Facilitator: DexNova Consulting