Marketing is an essential element for every business. It can be that one missing piece of the puzzle, and when it fits the big picture is revealed. Your participants will be given an introduction to marketing and its benefits. If you are not marketing
your business you will not grow, and if you do not grow you will not succeed.
Marketing Basics will provide the basic knowledge to your participants, and give them the ability to build and grow your business. Marketing has changed a lot recently and having a new perspective will give your participants the needed information to assist them in their marketing decisions. No matter what your product or service is, your business will benefit with a better understanding of marketing
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Marketing?
- Module Three: Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four: Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five: The Marketing Mix
- Module Six: Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven: Customer Communications
- Module Eight: Marketing Goals
- Module Nine: The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten: Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven: Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up