COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. Launched in April 2012, COBIT 5 helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
Learn the importance of an effective framework to enable business value. Delve into the elements of ISACA’s evolutionary framework to understand how COBIT 5 covers the business end-to-end and helps you effectively govern and manage enterprise IT. Developed for anyone interested in obtaining foundation-level knowledge of COBIT, the course explains the COBIT framework and supporting materials in a logical and example-driven approach.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT
- The COBIT Framework and all the components of COBIT
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
Access Duration: 2 Months
PDUs Available: 25 PDUs
Course Fee: N5,000
Our Information Technology Infrastructure Library - ITIL V4 Foundation Certification Course will provide you with a firm understanding of the ITIL 4 core concepts, framework, and terminologies of ITIL service lifecycle.
This foundation course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to appreciate the full spectrum of service management with an end-to-end view of creating, delivering and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 provides an applicable operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services, empowering IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in the wider business strategy.
By the end of this ITIL certification, you will understand how ITIL evolved to adopt modern technologies and operational processes as well as the necessary concepts in a service management framework.
1. Module 1: Introduction
2. Module 2: Key Concepts of service management
3. Module 3: Four Dimensions of Service management
4. Module 4: ITIL Service Value System
5. Module 1: ITIL Management Practices
This course contains explanatory learning videos, practice exam questions, learning manual and additional resources
The ITIL V4 Foundation Certification course is best suited for:
· IT executives,
· IT architects,
· Operations managers,
· IT audit managers,
· IT planners and consultants,
· database administrators,
· Service delivery professionals,
· Quality analysts, and development teams,
Anyone can take the ITIL V4 Foundation Certification exam after completing this course
Course Fee: N5,000
Access Duration: 1 Month
PDUs Available: 15 PDUs
Coursework has been updated in line with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition relevant standard and is focused on the key topics and knowledge areas required for success on the exam. Our study strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements, while also providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the project work environment.
- Training videos covering all modules
- Downloadable Online study material
- Chapter Tests
- Simulated practice test
- Video guide of how to file your application
- 40 day study plan to exam
- 60 days online course access
- 35 contact hours.
Access Duration: 2 Month
Course Fee: N5,000