A comprehensive introduction to the basics of web design, the course guides the students through all stages of web page creation (from editing to uploading procedures)
This course provides a thorough overview of modern web design. From learning about how the web works, through to writing and editing your own code, this course provides an in-depth introduction to the topic. You’ll be able to spend time working on your own projects under expert guidance.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Web servers local machines
- Planning your website requirements
- Picking and finding domain names
- Website planning and design
- Web file transfer to server FTP apps