Having a balance between work and home life can be a challenge. With this challenge come great rewards when it is done successfully. By balancing a career with home life it will provide benefits in each environment. You will become healthier, mentally and physically, and you will be able to produce more career wise.
With a Work-Life Balance you will be managing your time better. Better time management will benefit all aspects of life; you will be working less and producing more. This workshop will show how to focus on the important things, set accurate and achievable goals, and communicate better with your peers at work and your family at home.
- Explain the benefits of work life balance.
- Recognize the signs of an unbalanced life.
- Identify employer resources for a balanced lifestyle.
- Improve time management and goal setting.
- Use the most effective work methods for you.
- Create balance at work and at home.
- Manage stress.
Module Two: Benefits of a Healthy Balance
Module Three: Signs of an Imbalance
Module Four: Employer Resources
Module Five: Tips in Time Management
Module Six: Goal Setting
Module Seven: Optional Ways to Work
Module Eight: At Work
Module Nine: At Home
Module Ten: Stress Management
Module Eleven: Working in a Home Office
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up