Webinars are a great inexpensive way to reach a large number of people. Webinars are great tools if you want to market a new or improved product, train employees, demonstrate a new task, or have a meeting with employees located throughout the globe. Being an interactive form of media, Webinars provides a great environment for these activities and so much more.
Creating a Great Webinar is all about providing a great interaction between the presenter and the audience. Participants will develop the skills needed to promote, host, or facilitate a great Webinar for your company. Sharing your passion and knowledge with a Webinar is the best way to reach many with the power of one.
- Define webinars and their purpose
- Choose the best formats
- Prepare for webinars
- Avoid common mistakes
- Understand how to interact with the target audience
- Follow up successfully
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Can a Webinar Do?
- Module Three: Successful Webinar Criteria
- Module Four: Find the Right Format
- Module Five: Marketing and Social Media
- Module Six: Leading up to Your Webinar
- Module Seven: Drive Up Registration
- Module Eight: Presentation Tips
- Module Nine: Interacting with Your Audience
- Module Ten: Mistakes to Avoid
- Module Eleven: Post Event
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Course Fee: N5,000